1. It is generally agreed that the society benefits from the work of its members. Which type of contribution do you think is most valued by your society: primary school teachers, artists or nurses? Why?
2.You friend is concerned about a presentation that he has to give to the class. What advice would you give to help your friend to prepare for the presentation?
3.Now many people like to shop online. Please analyze the advantages of online shopping, using examples and details to support your idea.
4.What are the advantages and disadvantages of eating in a fast-food restaurant?
5. How would you like to reward yourself after hard work? What reward will you give yourself? Please include details and examples in your answer.
1. Some people like listening to music when they are going from one place to another, while other people are not fond of this. Which one do you prefer and why? Please include specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
2. Some people prefer to make detailed plans for the future. Others prefer to concentrate on present things and don't make any plans at all. Which way do you prefer? Please use specific reasons to support your answer.
3. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Environmental protection is as important as economic development. Use details and examples to support your response.
4. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Children should learn to draw or paint. Please use specific reasons to support your answer.
5. Do you prefer to spend your vacation in the city or in the countryside? Why? Please explain in detail.